[Mageia-dev] autologin + consolekit

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Tue Jun 28 03:42:26 CEST 2011

Colin Guthrie a écrit :

> 'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 14/06/11 09:07 did gyre and gimble:
>> 'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 12/06/11 23:45 did gyre and gimble:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The autologin package is broken due to the fact that it doesn't connect
>>> to consolekit and thus the user who is automatically logged in doesn't
>>> get any permissions etc.
>>>
>>> I've fixed this by changing the autologin pam.d definition to include
>>> "login" rather than "system-auth".
>>>
>>> login adds the optional session module for pam_ck_connector.
>>>
>>> But I'm not sure whether this makes sense, or whether we should just add
>>> the ck_connector to the autologin pam.d definition itself.
>>>
>>> There may be other login systems that have similar problems (e.g. the
>>> autologin features of gdm or slim etc) but I've not tested.
>>>
>>> Any thoughts.
>>
>> Does anyone know what the right way to fix the above is?
>>
>> I'd like to issue an update when appropriate to take care of this.
>
> Ping!!
>
> Col

A while back when I was playing with an alternate version of an application which
required authentification, I added the application name to some pam-related file, and it
worked.
I forget the details.  I just did something parallel to what other some applications did.
That seems to be what you're doing ?
I'm far from being an expert.
Hope that helps.

--