[Mageia-discuss] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for stands, devroom talks and lightning talks

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Tue Nov 22 09:52:57 CET 2011

Hi guys,

FOSDEM is calling! (4-5 February, in Brussels, Belgium)

And this will be the time:
 - we meet Europe-wide (and more);
 - we can handle a booth to demonstrate Mageia;
 - lots of cool people and cool talks happen to happen;
 - we hold our annual general assembly (with a moral and financial report);
 - 1/3rd of the board is renewed - there are 6 board members, so that
makes for 2 people to be elected among current Council members; see
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Org#Mageia_Board
 - council should be re-elected (that is, team leaders re-elected).

So.
 - who will be there? (I will)
 - who would like to act there as a Mageia member? (booth, conference)
 - what do we need?

Romain